All applications for planning are considered at Parish Council meetings.
Once submitted, all planning applications may be found by searching the Planning Applications pages of the Stratford-on-Avon District Council website by following the link below:
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council Planning Applications page (external link).
- Application Ref: 14/01126/OUT - 60 dwellings off Station Road - June 2014 (pdf)
- Application Ref: A/01206/FUL - Fence at Corner Cottage - June 2014 (pdf)
- Application Ref: 13/01486/FUL - Tothall Lane - August 2013 (pdf)
Permitted Development Rights
Permitted development rights are basically a right to make certain changes to a building without the need to apply for planning permission. These derive from a general planning permission granted from Parliament, rather than from permission granted by the local planning authority.
In September 2012 the Government announced that it would extend permitted development rights, for three years, in order to make it easier for homeowners and businesses to extend their properties.
An explanation of the permitted development rights can be found in the document below:
The Core Strategy
The Core Strategy is designed to set the course for development and change in the Stratford District up to 2028. It will present a vision of how we want the District to look and function in future years: where new homes are built, where new jobs are created and how people can travel to get to the things they need.
Further information on the Core Strategy can be read on the Stratford-on-Avon District Countil website:
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council Core Strategy web pages (external link)