To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of the Salford Priors Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors on Wednesday 16th January 2019 at 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business only.
Clerk to the Council
Thursday 10th January 2019
- Apologies: To receive apologies and agree the reason for absence. To note Cllr Godwin’s resignation
- Register of Interests:
Members are reminded of the need to keep their register of interests up to date. Members are reminded that they must act solely in the public interest and should never improperly confer an advantage or disadvantage on any person or act to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, a friend, or close associate.
Disclosure of Interests
Members to disclose any disclosable pecuniary interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
Members to declare any other disclosable interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
- Open Forum
Chairman to Move: The Meeting & Standing Orders be now adjourned:
- Open Forum:
At the Chairman’s discretion residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this Agenda, or raise issues for future consideration. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council Meeting. There will be no discussion by members of the Council during this session but the views expressed may be considered later as part of particular agenda items. During this period, in accordance with the revised Code of Conduct, members of the Council who have a disclosable interest (but not a disclosable pecuniary interest) in an item on the Agenda may also make representations, answer questions, or give evidence relating to that item.
- Open forum for the under 18s.
- To receive the Ward Member’s reports (3 minutes maximum each Ward Councillor)
- Chairman to Move: To close the adjournment and the suspension of Standing Orders.
To approve the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 19th December 2018 at the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors.
- Clerk’s Progress Report : In agenda pack.
- Planning Matters:
Planning Matters To Consider : None
Salford Priors Parish Council
Planning Applications to Note :
Planning Decisions :
- 18/02357/FUL & 18/02358/LBC – Replace current windows with more suitable materials (timber) and a design which respects the historic property. Extension – replace the current rear extension with more suitable materials (timber) and a design which respects the historic property and remove the rendering carried out on the north and south elevation. Planning Permission Granted with Conditions
- 18/03569/TREE – arboricultural works at St Matthews Church, Salford Priors. Planning Decision – No Objection to removing 1 Irish yew adjacent to western elevation of entrance porch. Proposal to fell 2nd yew adjacent to northern elevation of church tower is withdrawn.
- 18/03304/FUL – Extensions and alterations to side and rear of dwelling (alteration to previously approved proposals under 17/01718FUL & 18/00384/AMD) at The Garage, Salford Rd, Rushford, WR11 8SL. Planning Permission Granted with Conditions.
- Playing Field: Inspections –
- To receive a report from the Clerk on Playing Field Inspections – in agenda pack
- To consider treating the playing field for removal of moss, weeds and over-seeding where necessary.
- To consider the logistics and specification of replacing/repairs to the playing field boundary fence
- Working Groups Update:
- Christmas Tree Switch On – to receive accounts from Clerk re Christmas Switch On Event and consider future events – in agenda pack
- A Nation’s Tribute – to receive final accounts – working group now closed – in agenda pack
- Communications – meeting 21/1/19
- Cycleways – to receive report from meeting 9/1/19 – in agenda pack
- Streetlights – to receive a report – in agenda pack
- Highways :
- To note Lengthsman’s jobs issued from last Council meeting; comment on progress
- To consider future tasks to be issued to the Lengthsman
In Clerk’s Report
- Community :
- To consider way forward regarding telephone kiosk.
- To consider way forward re speed gun checks
- Rights of Way :
To receive report from Cllr Penn on the Public Rights of Way within the Parish
- Matters raised by Councillors:
Matters raised by Councillors are considered under this item. Councillors are also invited to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. (At the discretion of the Chairman Councillors may raise items at the meeting if considered necessary and urgent).
- Cllr Stedman – consider the possibility of purchasing dog bag dispensers
- Cllr Green – to discuss involvement of Salford Priors Academy First School 2019
- Consideration of Correspondence Received : (Yellow Papers)
- Correspondence to Note:
(‘Correspondence to Note’ items are held in a Circulation Folder available to Councillors during Parish Council Meetings. The Clerk will provide individual copies of correspondence for retention if required).
Salford Priors Parish Council
Thank you letter from VASA
- Finance : General (Pink Papers)
- To consider and approve the third quarterly bank reconciliation, account balances and income and expenditure budgets
- To receive report from the Clerk following the interim internal audit for the Parish Council accounts 2017/18 carried out during December 2018.
- Consideration and approval of the payments and transfers listed in Appendix A
- To agree 2 Councillor Signatories to sign the cheques/BACS remittances for payments listed in Appendix A
- To note the bank account balances
- To note precept request has been forwarded to Stratford District Council
- To note Section 137 Expenditure for 2019/20
- Date of Next Meeting:
To confirm the date of the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting at 7.00pm on Wednesday 20th February 2019 at the Memorial Hall Salford Priors.
- Closure of Meeting :