To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of the Salford Priors Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors on Wednesday 17th January 2018 at 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business only.
Clerk to the Council
Thursday 11th January 2018
- Apologies: To receive apologies and agree the reason for absence.
- Register of Interests:
Members are reminded of the need to keep their register of interests up to date. Members are reminded that they must act solely in the public interest and should never improperly confer an advantage or disadvantage on any person or act to gain financial or
material benefits for themselves, their family, a friend, or close associate.
Disclosure of Interests
Members to disclose any disclosable pecuniary interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
Members to declare any other disclosable interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
- Open Forum
Chairman to Move: The Meeting & Standing Orders be now adjourned:
- Open Forum:
At the Chairman’s discretion residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this Agenda, or raise issues for future consideration. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council Meeting. There will be no discussion by members of the Council during this session but the views expressed may be considered later as part of particular agenda items. During this period, in accordance with the revised Code of Conduct, members of the Council who have a disclosable interest (but not a disclosable pecuniary interest) in an item on the Agenda may also make representations, answer questions, or give evidence relating to that item.
- Open forum for the under 18s.
- To receive the Ward Member’s reports (3 minutes maximum each Ward Councillor)
- Chairman to Move: To close the adjournment and the suspension of Standing Orders.
To approve the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 20th December 2017 at the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors.
- Clerk’s Progress Report : The Clerk to report on the following items :
- Tree works at St Matthews Churchyard
- Missing 30mph sign at Station Rd
- School Rd footways from Tothall Lane to Iron Cross
- New Weethley sign
Salford Priors Parish Council
- Abbot’s Salford layby repairs
- Rats around bin outside shop
- Receive feedback from Stagecoach regarding bus stop outside village shop
- Crossroads sign by the Queens Head
- Orit service charge
- H&S issue B4088 footway
- Planning Matters:
Planning Matters To Consider :
- 17/03590/FUL – installation of 3 battery power packs, an inverter and associated infrastructure to provide backup power to the poultry sheds for a period of 25 years at Salford Lodge Poultry, Salford Lodge Farm, Pitchill, Evesham, WR11
- 17/03678/FUL – Alterations to doors and windows, new external boiler and oil tank and minor landscaping to facilitate conversion from offices to dwelling house as approved under ref 17/00005.COUO at Old Forge Court, Iron Cross, Salford Priors, WR11 8SH
- 17/03594/FUL – proposal to render the gable elevation facing the road as part of the conversion of garage to mobility accommodation at Mistelle, Evesham Rd, Salford Priors, WR11 8UU
- 17/02076/OUT – An amendment/additional information has been received for the application of construction of 68 dwellings, a new village green, new roads, footways, community car park, drainage and highway improvement works to School Rd at land off School Rd, Salford Priors by Lone Star Land Ltd. The amendment is an acoustic assessment, amended illustrative master plan and amended parameters plan.
- To consider a response to Anthony Young, Planning Officer regarding land at Orchard Farm, Salford Priors 17/02076/OUT
- 17/03248/FUL – demolition of single storey rear extension; and erection of two storey side extension at 11 Rushford Cottages, Salford Rd, Rushford, WR11 8SL – Permission Granted with Conditions
- Playing Field:
Inspections – To receive a report from the Clerk on Playing Field Inspections To receive update regarding playing field improvements.
- Working Groups Update: Christmas Tree Switch On A Nation’s Tribute Communications – meeting NDP – meeting Mon 29th Jan
Playing Field – meeting Mon 12th Feb Streetlights
- Highways :
- To note Lengthsman’s jobs issued from last Council meeting; comment on progress
- To consider future tasks to be issued to the Lengthsman
To receive update regarding water trough installation
- Community :
- To consider co-opting a new Councillor
- To receive feedback on road tube analysis – still awaiting excel information
- Rights of Way :
To receive report from Cllr Penn on the Public Rights of Way within the Parish
Salford Priors Parish Council
- Matters raised by Councillors:
Matters raised by Councillors are considered under this item. Councillors are also invited to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. (At the discretion of the Chairman Councillors may raise items at the meeting if considered necessary and urgent).
- To consider adopting the New Councillor Code of Conduct (raised at the November meeting), along with all linked documents (emailed 23.10.17).
- To consider adopting Model Publication Scheme for Freedom of Information requests & feedback from Clerk re GDPR training.
- Consideration of Correspondence Received : (Yellow Papers)
To consider granting approval to JPP Consulting, for issue of adoption for the proposed new/exiting street lighting under Section 38 for site U8594PH Priors Grange, Salford Priors. (emailed 8.1.17)
- Correspondence to Note:
(‘Correspondence to Note’ items are held in a Circulation Folder available to Councillors during Parish Council Meetings. The Clerk will provide individual copies of correspondence for retention if required).
- Thank you letter from Royal British Legion
- Monthly update from the Warwickshire Police & Crime Commissioner
- Online Banking Business terms and conditions
- Finance : General (Pink Papers)
- To consider setting a budget for the purchase of a new laserjet printer
- To consider and approve the third quarterly bank reconciliation, account balances and income and expenditure budgets
- To receive report from the Clerk following the interim internal audit for the Parish Council accounts 2017/18 carried out during January 2018.
- For Cllrs James & Littleford to sign the on-line banking application form
- Consideration and approval of the payments and transfers listed in Appendix A
- To agree 2 Councillor Signatories to sign the cheques for payments listed in Appendix A
- To note the bank account balances
- Date of Next Meeting:
To confirm the date of the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting at 7.00pm on Wednesday 21st February 2018 at the Memorial Hall Salford Priors.
- Closure of Meeting :