To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of the Salford Priors Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors on Wednesday 20th February at 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business only.
Clerk to the Council
Thursday 14th February 2019
- To Receive & Accept Apologies:
- Register of Interests:
Members are reminded of the need to keep their register of interests up to date. Members are reminded that they must act solely in the public interest and should never improperly confer an advantage or disadvantage on any person or act to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, a friend, or close associate.
Disclosure of Interests
Members to disclose any disclosable pecuniary interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
Members to declare any other disclosable interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
- Open Forum
Chairman to Move: The Meeting & Standing Orders be now adjourned:
- Open Forum:
At the Chairman’s discretion residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this Agenda, or raise issues for future consideration. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council Meeting. There will be no discussion by members of the Council during this session but the views expressed may be considered later as part of particular agenda items. During this period, in accordance with the revised Code of Conduct, members of the Council who have a disclosable interest (but not a disclosable pecuniary interest) in an item on the Agenda may also make representations, answer questions, or give evidence relating to that item. b. Open forum for the under 18s.
- To receive the Ward Member’s reports (3 minutes maximum each Ward Councillor)
- Chairman to Move: To close the adjournment and the suspension of Standing Orders.
To approve the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 16th January 2019 at the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors.
- Clerk’s Progress Report : In agenda pack.
- Planning Matters To Consider :
19/00266/FUL – Construction of 2 detached houses with new access to Station Rd, parking and turning space and flood compensation measures (resubmission following withdrawal of application 18/02058/FUL) at The Old Forge, Station Rd, Salford Priors, WR11 8UX
Planning Applications to Note :
19/00112/FUL – Proposed garage and kitchen and bathroom replacement and a side ground
Salford Priors Parish Council
and first floor extension to include additional bedroom at 2 School Avenue, Salford Priors. An extensive material start has been made under planning reference 19/00116/FUL
- Playing Field:
- To receive a report from the Clerk on Playing Field Inspections
- To consider quotes for treating the playing field for removal of moss, weeds and over-seeding where necessary.
- To consider quotes for repairs to the playing field boundary fence
- Working Groups Update:
- Christmas Tree Switch On – receive update from meeting 30.1.19 – in agenda pack
- Communications – to receive update from meeting 21.1.19 – in agenda pack
- NDP/Cycleways – to receive update from meeting 6.2.19 – in agenda pack
- Streetlights – to note Clerk has renewed the maintenance contract with Warwickshire County Council to streetlights for FY 19/20. The cost of this is £1.93 plus VAT for LED lanterns and £9.88 plus VAT for non LED lanterns. To receive update from meeting 13.2.19
- Highways :
- To note Lengthsman’s jobs issued from last Council meeting; comment on progress
- To consider future tasks to be issued to the Lengthsman
- To consider emails regarding position for general repairs and maintenance
- Community :
- To consider taking part/registering in The Daily Mail Great British Spring Clean
- To consider the positioning of the new dog bag bin & way forward regarding dog fouling
- To consider quotes for telephone kiosk refurbishment and receive report from recent meeting (in agenda pack)
- Rights of Way :
To receive report from Cllr Penn on the Public Rights of Way within the Parish
- Matters raised by Councillors:
Matters raised by Councillors are considered under this item. Councillors are also invited to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. (At the discretion of the Chairman Councillors may raise items at the meeting if considered necessary and urgent).
- Consideration of Correspondence Received : (Yellow Papers)
- Letter from Salford Priors Memorial Hall re planters in the Memorial Garden
- Letter from Hearts & Homes Charity
- To consider a response to the Intention to Prepare a Local plan (emailed 12.2.19)
- To consider a response to the Gypsy & Traveller Accommodation Assessment (emailed 31.1.19)
- To consider electrician’s report on TOPs building
- Correspondence to Note:
(‘Correspondence to Note’ items are held in a Circulation Folder available to Councillors during Parish Council Meetings. The Clerk will provide individual copies of correspondence for retention if required).
FOI request asking how much money was spent on gas & electricity for 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Finance : General (Pink Papers)
- Consideration and approval of the payments and transfers listed in Appendix A
- To agree 2 Councillor Signatories to sign the cheques/BACS remittances for payments listed in Appendix A
- To note the bank account balances
- Date of Next Meeting:
To confirm the date of the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting at 7.00pm on Wednesday 20th March 2019 at the Memorial Hall Salford Priors.
- Closure of Meeting :