To all Members of the Council
You are hereby summoned to attend an ordinary meeting of the Salford Priors Parish Council to be held in the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors on Wednesday 21st March at 7.00pm for the purpose of transacting the following business only.
Clerk to the Council
Thursday 15th March 2018
- Apologies: To receive apologies and agree the reason for absence.
- Register of Interests:
Members are reminded of the need to keep their register of interests up to date. Members are reminded that they must act solely in the public interest and should never improperly confer an advantage or disadvantage on any person or act to gain financial or other material benefits for themselves, their family, a friend, or close associate.
Disclosure of Interests
Members to disclose any disclosable pecuniary interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
Members to declare any other disclosable interests in items on the Agenda and their nature.
- Open Forum
Chairman to Move: The Meeting & Standing Orders be now adjourned:
- Open Forum:
At the Chairman’s discretion residents are invited to give their views and question the Parish Council on issues on this Agenda, or raise issues for future consideration. Members of the public may not take part in the Parish Council Meeting. There will be no discussion by members of the Council during this session but the views expressed may be considered later as part of particular agenda items. During this period, in accordance with the revised Code of Conduct, members of the Council who have a disclosable interest (but not a disclosable pecuniary interest) in an item on the Agenda may also make representations, answer questions, or give evidence relating to that item.
- Open forum for the under 18s.
- To receive the Ward Member’s reports (3 minutes maximum each Ward Councillor)
- Chairman to Move: To close the adjournment and the suspension of Standing Orders.
To approve the Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on Wednesday 21st February 2018 at the Memorial Hall, Salford Priors.
- Clerk’s Progress Report : The Clerk to report on the following items :
- New Weethley sign
- Abbot’s Salford layby repairs
- Crossroads sign by the Queens Head
- H&S issue B4088 footway
- Removal of ‘new speed limit applies’ sign
|Salford Priors Parish Council|
|f)||Pothole on junction of Ban Brook Rd|
|g)||Streetlight contractor information|
|h)||Duty Manager information for Angus Soft Fruits|
|i)||Weeds coming through newly laid tarmac|
|j)||Bovis final site visit|
|Planning Matters To Consider :|
|a)||18/00749/TEL28 – Notification under General Permitted Development Order – installation|
|of broadband equipment cabinet as part of superfast broadband update from BT at 3-4|
|Moat Farm Cottages, Abbots Salford, Evesham, WR11 8US. Information only.|
|b)||17-02076-OUT To consider the latest illustrative layout for the Orchard Farm site, the|
|parameters plan and the delivery statement.|
|c)||17/02475/FUL – Amended layout and garage block to provide additional off-street parking,|
|additional public open space adjacent to the Public Footpath and alteration to shape of|
|balancing pond at land at Evesham Rd, Salford Priors.|
|Planning Decisions :|
|d)||18/00057/FUL – single storey extension, gate and brick pillar at 17 Park Hall Mews, Salford|
|Priors. Permission Granted with Conditions.|
|e)||17/03594/FUL – render the gable elevation facing the road as part of the conversion of|
|garage to mobility accommodation at Mistelle, Evesham Rd, Salford Priors. Permission|
|Granted with Conditions.|
|f)||18/00022/LDP – Certificate of Lawful Proposed Use or Development at 26 Ban Brook Rd,|
|Salford Priors. First schedule – increase in height of garage roof and erection of side and|
|g)||18/00152/FUL – erection of detached garage with storage in roof space at Dunnington|
|Lodge, Broom Lane, Dunnington, B49 5NU. Permission Granted with Conditions|
|h)||18/00181/FUL – proposed timber frame detached carport, garage and store at The Garage,|
|Salford Road, Rushford, WR11 8SL. Permission Granted with Conditions.|
|a)||To receive a report from the Clerk on Playing Field Inspections|
|b)||To consider recommendations from playing field working group re new play equipment.|
|To note the GDPR toolkit from NALC for consideration at the April meeting. (emailed 14.3.18)|
|10.||Working Groups Update:|
|a)||Christmas Tree Switch On|
|b)||A Nation’s Tribute|
|d)||NDP – to receive feedback from Clerk re cycleway interest from local Parishes|
|a)||To note Lengthsman’s jobs issued from last Council meeting; comment on progress|
|b)||To consider future tasks to be issued to the Lengthsman|
|c)||To consider quotes for repairing bus shelter and renovating telephone box|
|a)||To note all invoices have been sent|
|b)||To note a meeting has been set for allotment holders and Parish Councillors for Monday 9th|
|April, 7pm in the Eddle Clarke Suite.|
Salford Priors Parish Council
- Community :
- To consider the future of the telephone box outside Salford Priors Primary School.
- To consider data provided from road tube surveys (emailed 19.2.18)
- Rights of Way :
- To receive report from Cllr Penn on the Public Rights of Way within the Parish
- Matters raised by Councillors:
Matters raised by Councillors are considered under this item. Councillors are also invited to use this opportunity to report minor matters of information not included elsewhere on the agenda and to raise items for future agendas. (At the discretion of the Chairman Councillors may raise items at the meeting if considered necessary and urgent).
- Consideration of Correspondence Received : (Yellow Papers)
- To consider request from resident re more dog bins
- To consider email from a resident regarding the island at the junction of Evesham Rd/School Rd
- To consider email from a resident regarding planning 17/02475/FUL, land opposite Cleeve View, Evesham Rd
- To consider Development Requirements Supplementary Planning Document Consultation (emailed 1.3.18)
- To consider appointing a representative to the William Perkins Trust following Mrs Susan Juned’s resignation.
- Correspondence to Note:
(‘Correspondence to Note’ items are held in a Circulation Folder available to Councillors during Parish Council Meetings. The Clerk will provide individual copies of correspondence for retention if required).
- March issue of Police & Crime Commissioner
- L02-18 – Reporting Personal Data Breaches
- Finance : General (Pink Papers)
- Consideration and approval of the payments and transfers listed in Appendix A
- To agree 2 Councillor Signatories to sign the cheques for payments listed in Appendix A
- To note the bank account balances
To note Clerk has taken on a further Parish Clerk role within Worcestershire.
- Date of Next Meeting:
To confirm the date of the Ordinary Parish Council Meeting at 7.00pm on Wednesday 18th April at the Memorial Hall Salford Priors.
- Closure of Meeting :